General information about Materials Handling Middle East for your participation as an exhibitor or a visitor.
|Opening times||10am - 6pm|
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors. Individuals below the age of 18 are not allowed to enter the exhibition halls.
Venue: Dubai Exhibition Centre, Expo 2020
Co-located with Expo 2020, Dubai Exhibition Centre (DEC) features the latest technology, onsite-catering facilities, best-in-class audio visual and telecommunication facilities and more, ensuring a seamless and exceptional event experience.Exhibition grounds
All participants (Organisers, Exhibitors, Speakers, VIP Guests, Temporary Personnel, and Contractors) of events taking place in DEC must be accredited to access EXPO 2020 site.
In order to receive accreditation to access the venue prior to the official opening you should submit the completed Accreditation document to DECAccreditationTeam@dwtc.com. If you have any questions about the accreditation process you can refer to the Communication Pack.
- Download the Accreditation document (XLSX, 17 KB)
- Download the Communication Pack (pdf, 2 MB)
Important information before entering the venue
Print your badge before arriving at the venue
Visitors must print their badges and bring it along to the venue for access through the security checkpoints before entering the South Halls at Dubai Exhibition Centre.
Provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative PCR test
Visitors will be required to present proof of any vaccine recognised by their national government or a negative PCR test taken within the past 48 hours.
PCR testing facility at Dubai Exhibition Centre, Expo 2020
Operator: G42 Biogenix Laboratory
Location: South Concourse
Timings: 7 days a week from 07:00 to 23:00 hours
Results: Digitally stamped and sent via email by request only
Services available and prices:
- RT-PCR: AED 100 - Test results forwarded via email available only upon request (within 12-16 hours) Test results are sent thru SMS and appears through ALHOSN app
- Rapid PCR: AED 350 - Test results forwarded via email available only upon request (within 5 hours). Test results are sent thru SMS and appears through ALHOSN app
- Express PCR: AED 500 - Test results forwarded via email availalbe only upon request (within 2 hours). Test results are sent thru SMS and appears thru ALHOSN app
- Lamp PCR: AED 300 - Test results forwarded via email available only upon request (within 2 hours). Test results are sent through SMS (This will not appear thru ALHOSN app)
Payment: Credit card ONLY, cash payment is not available.
Digital official receipts will be provided for any form of payment by request ONLY and sent through email. Otherwise receipts provided are a per POS machine on payment.
Registration: Visitors will be asked to present either an Emirates ID or a passport and fill their information before taking the test (clear digital copy is accepted). Verification of clients data will be done upon registration.
Test results inquiries: Reach out to the G42 Customer Service line only after expected turnaround time has lapsed.
800 Biolab (246522)
Appointment booking: Groups of 30 people and above will need prior booking by contacting:
Edgardo Escoto - 058-9550095
Carlito - 055-1311773
If you are interested in participating at the region’s leading trade show for warehousing, intralogistics and supply chain solutions, click here.