Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
|Show dates and timing||2023 | 10am - 6pm
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors. Individuals below the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter.
Important information before entering the venue
Print your badge before arriving at the venue
Visitors must print their badges and bring it along to the venue for access through the security checkpoints before entering the South Halls at Dubai Exhibition Centre.
Provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative PCR test
Visitors will be required to present proof of any vaccine recognised by their national government or a negative PCR test taken within the past 48 hours.
Who should visit?
||Road Transport Companies
|Builders / Contractors
||Importers & Exporters
||Institutions & Associations
||Software Companies for Warehouse Systems
||Supply Chain Companies
|Distribution Equipment & Service Companies
||Third Party Logistics Companies
|Electrical & Electronics Companies
||Packaging & Converting Companies
||Warehousing & Inventory Companies
||Ports & Airports
||Wholesalers & Retailers
|Freight & Cargo Companies
Benefits of visiting the show:
- Materials Handling Middle East is the only dedicated show in the region for professionals from every facet of the warehousing, intralogistics and supply chain sector.
- From forklifts & lifting equipment to warehouse automation, the show presents latest product innovations and solutions for all your warehousing requirements.
- Visitors can meet with exhibitors from over 57 countries who offer products and services across multiple dynamic sectors including Fork-lift Trucks, Cranes, Conveyor Systems, Shelving Systems and more…
- The show serves as a unique opportunity once every 2 years for new product launches where the visitors can explore the latest trends and compare products & solutions from key exhibitors including ACME, SPAN, Swisslog, Kardex and more…
- Great networking platform for the visitors to further enhance their knowledge and expertise by connecting with over 3,000 over industry professionals
Online Networking Platform
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Online Networking Platform is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors