Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
|Show dates||3 - 5 September, 2019 | 10am - 6pm
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE|
|Halls||1 and 2|
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors. Individuals below the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter.
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home or the Q-Jump kiosk using your bade self-collection code. It also gives you automatic access to the Business Matchmaking Program.
Register at the venue on the days of the show. Visitors can fill out the registration forms at the writing desks in front of Halls 1 & 2. Please note that the Bussiness Matchmaking Program is only for visitors that register online. You will also be required to bring your business card for onsite registration.Register to visit
Who should visit?
||Road Transport Companies
|Builders / Contractors
||Importers & Exporters
||Institutions & Associations
||Software Companies for Warehouse Systems
||Supply Chain Companies
|Distribution Equipment & Service Companies
||Third Party Logistics Companies
|Electrical & Electronics Companies
||Packaging & Converting Companies
||Warehousing & Inventory Companies
||Ports & Airports
||Wholesalers & Retailers
|Freight & Cargo Companies
Benefits of visiting the show:
- Materials Handling Middle East is the only dedicated show in the region for professionals from every facet of the warehousing, intralogistics and supply chain sector.
- From forklifts & lifting equipment to warehouse automation, the show presents latest product innovations and solutions for all your warehousing requirements.
- Visitors can meet with exhibitors from over 57 countries who offer products and services across multiple dynamic sectors including Fork-lift Trucks, Cranes, Conveyor Systems, Shelving Systems and more…
- The show serves as a unique opportunity once every 2 years for new product launches where the visitors can explore the latest trends and compare products & solutions from key exhibitors including ACME, SPAN, Swisslog, Kardex and more…
- Great networking platform for the visitors to further enhance their knowledge and expertise by connecting with over 3,000 over industry professionals
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors
Materials Handling Middle East Catalogue
The Materials Handling Middle East Official Show Catalogue, containing comprehensive details of exhibitors and products at the show, will be available on-site during the 3 days of the exhibition. You can pick up a free copy once you complete your registration and collect your printed visitor badge on-site at the show.