Solutions for your participation at Materials Handling Middle East.
Whether it be the provision of supporting advertising measures, standard products such as electrical and water connections or stand construction, we have the right solutions for all of your needs. We and our on-site service partners help you with the organisation and execution of your trade fair participation.
Fairconstruction - stand services
A definite home advantage - The entire world of creative trade-fair concepts.
It's the origin that counts. As a company belonging to the Messe Frankfurt Group, an effective connection based on solidity and internationality comes natural to us. Our customers value both. This spirit of thinking ahead is the basis for our stand configurator. A true advantage for you: You plan your stand online and see the costs in real time. Why not try it out right now? If you have any queries, you may contact the Head of Additional Exhibition Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional tools and services
As part of our efforts to ensure that you have a successful exhibition experience, we offer a number of helpful promotional marketing tools for all exhibitors.
- Marketing - complimentary promotional tools for exhibitors
- Sponsorship - stand out from the crowd
- PR - press coverage about your participation
As an exhibitor at Materials Handling Middle East, we provide you with 3 online tools to help make your participation more efficient.
- ENET: Submit your company’s information through ENET to be listed in the online Exhibitor Search module, the Official Show Catalogue and Business Matchmaking services.
- Business Matchmaking: A complimentary matchmaking tool provided to our exhibitors and pre-registered visitors exclusively, this service allows you to invite those who match your targeted buyer profile in advance. Read more
- Marketing Toolbox: The Marketing Toolbox contains a number of FREE tools that you can use to promote your presence at the exhibition. Read more
Important Exhibitor Warning
To protect the privacy of our stakeholder Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH does not sell attendee or exhibitor list data for any of our events. Email solicitations from 3rd parties claiming to offer access to names/contacts of the “attendee database” are completely fraudulent, and are in no way associated with Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH.
Be advised that if you receive an email from any company indicating that they are in possession of attendee lists for any of our events then this is fraudulent information as they do not have access to our lists, nor do they have permission to use our brands to sell any such lists. We suggest that you ignore them and report it to your local trading standards agency.